June 24th update
- Shop hours 10am-6pm Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday and 12pm-5pm Sunday. If you need something at another time call and we will work something out.
- We have a large space, there is room to maintain social distancing while you shop.
- We are in Washington County, so wearing a mask in the shop is required.
- If we can prepare an order for you to pick up we will be glad to do that.
- We are wiping down the doors, surfaces, pens... at regular intervals for your safety and ours.
- Classroom space for sewing is open. You MUST call the shop to register for a day and time. You will be required to give your name, email and phone number. Call the shop for all of the conditions. You are responsible for cleaning the space you use. You will need to bring your own wipes to clean your area.
Please keep yourselves safe. We really appreciate all of you.
We offer quality cotton fabrics from a wide variety of fabric manufacturers. We can help assist you with fabric choice, color combinations, notions, and thread. We offer long arm services to help you finish your quilt, or if you wish once trained on our manual in house long arm, you can finish your own quilts. In addition we have a selection of hand embroidery supplies.
If you happen to be in Portland area, stop by and visit us. We are located in Hillsboro just 20 minutes west of downtown Portland.